Here is Thomas' team, coached by my brother:
Monkey see, monkey do. Every time we leave SSI, Wyatt comes back obsessed more with sports. The cleats he wears EVERY DAY were given to him by my brother and nephews. He loves them, and wants to be just like them. Notice his undies in this picture. He was running and kicking so much, his pants kept falling down. Wyatt and Grant:
While the game was going on and I was trying to watch Thomas play on the field and Wyatt play on the sidelines, Lauren snuggled with MiMi.
We had originally planned to stay the week, but after ending up in the Brunswick ER all night on Monday, I decided to head home. After several x-rays, Wyatt was diagnosed with pneumonia. I thought it would be best to head home so that we were close to Children's in case he needed it. He, however, responded well to the steroids, antibiotics and breathing treatments and was back to normal in a few days. Thanks to my mom for going to the ER with us. It was so nice having those extra hands. I'm sure my mom didn't love being up until 4AM, but it was really appreciated!!
One last highlight of our trip....watching Lauren eat my mom's spaghetti. She loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment