It's that time of year for our annual ski trip. Only this year, I didn't go. Due to Lauren being so little and Jessica (our friends that we always travel with) being pregnant; the girls stayed home this year and the boys went on a ski trip to Colorado. I think a total of 6 guys hit the slopes in Vail. Nathan seems to be having a blast, but he has missed his little ones terribly. I think he missed me too! Next year, we hope to go as a family. Nathan thinks that by next year, Wyatt would love ski school. I may have to join him. Below are some pics of our last years trip. Yes, I'm just day dreaming about being there!!!


Since Nathan went on a boys trip, I decided to head to SSI to visit my family. My brother and his two daughters also made the trip, so Wyatt has had a BLAST playing with all of his cousins. Since the day we left, Wyatt has had another runny nose. Unfortunately, Lauren is now starting to get one. Are we going to have one day this winter without someone sick?? I sure hope so!!
Here is the crew:

All we want for Christmas are our two front teeth:

Samantha and baby Lauren:
No comments:
Post a Comment